RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
Thank you for your purchase. We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a replacement or refund or store credit within 14 days of receiving it. For more information on our return policy, please contact us via the contact form at www.stefmouchie.com. Please see below for more information on our return policy.
Returns must follow our returns policy, which is outlined below. You are required by law to take reasonable care of the goods while they are in your possession and to return them in the same condition in which they were received (except to the extent reasonably necessary to examine them). The following guidelines are included:
- We can only accept returns from the same country/region that your purchase was shipped to. Additional import taxes may be levied if you return an item from a country/region other than your delivery country/region. We highly advise you to use the Free Returns Collection Service.
- Please carefully inspect clothes upon receipt before removing any attached tags and discarding any original packaging.
- To be returnable, items must be unworn, unwashed, undamaged, unused, and with all original tags intact.
- Any packaging, such as authenticity cards, dust bags, and leather tags, must be returned whenever feasible since they are considered part of the product.
- Footwear must be returned in the original undamaged packaging supplied and within a protective shipping box, unmarked and unscuffed.
- Items of hosiery, lingerie, and swimwear must be returned in their original packaging, if applicable.
- Hosiery, lingerie, and swimwear should only be worn over your own undergarments. Returns that have been used or soiled will not be accepted.
- Jewelry must be returned in the exact condition it was received, including any branded packaging and documentation.
We suggest that you return goods in their original packaging to guarantee proper transportation protection. If you fail to comply with the aforementioned duties (including the return conditions), we may withhold from your refund an amount equal to the reduced worth of the Product(s), up to the full price of the Product (s).
A contract for the delivery of any of the following Products cannot be cancelled:
- Any goods that have been customised or created to your exact requirements, unless they were damaged or defective when delivered to you or were delivered wrongly.
- Any clothing or cosmetics items with a hygiene label or seal that has been removed or damaged.
The shipping package will contain instructions for returning the product(s). When cancelling a purchase and returning goods to us, you have two options:
- Exercise your right to cancel under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation, and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 depending on where you reside (CCRs). If you choose this option, you will be reimbursed the entire price of the product(s) plus the cost of regular shipping, but you will be responsible for the organisation and expense of returning the product(s) to us.
- Make use of our Free Returns service. If you choose this option, you will be able to return the product(s) for free and will be reimbursed the full amount for the product(s) (subject to our Returns Policy), but not the shipping costs.
These two alternatives are discussed in more detail below.
- Under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation, and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, you have the right to cancel (CCRs)
Except for specific kinds of Products (as defined above), you have the right to terminate a contract at any time before your order is fulfilled and for up to 14 days thereafter, starting on the day after you received the Products (“cooling-off period”).
To cancel a Contract, you must notify us in writing, ideally
- by email at email@example.com by phone at +1 905-462-5670, including your name, address, and order reference; or
- by completing and submitting the cancellation form and mailing it to the address shown on the form.
If you cancel an order (or part of an order) within the cooling-off period, you must return the Product(s) within 14 days of notifying us of the cancellation and follow the Returns Policy.
If you cancel a Contract between us within the 14-day cooling-off period (see above), we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 14 days of the day we receive the Product(s) back or if earlier, the day we receive evidence that you have returned the Product(s) to our returns address.
We will refund the entire price of the Product(s), including the cost of standard shipping (subject to any deductions we may be entitled to make owing to your use of or damage to the Product(s). However, we will not reimburse you for the expense of returning the Product(s), and you will be liable for those charges. Unless otherwise agreed, we will return any money received from you using the same method you used to pay for your transaction.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return or exchange. Please allow at least fourteen (14 days from the receipt of your item to process your return or exchange. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
The following criteria must be met to qualify for a refund/replacement:
- Product is defective
- Product is not as described
- Product must be unopened
- Product must be in original packaging
- Product must be unused
- Product must not be damaged
In order to ensure the above criteria has been met, all returns will be inspected. If the product does not meet the listed criteria, we reserve the right not to issue a refund, replacement or replace missing parts to you.
ITEM NOT AS DESCRIBED
You have the right to return and refund if the Product is defective or not as described. All items must be inspected upon delivery and signed for accordingly. If the Products we deliver to you are defective or are not as described on our Website, you should contact us and report such defect or misdescription as soon as possible, we ask that this is within 14 days from delivery of the Products and if possible we ask that you send us a photograph as evidence of the defective or misdescribed Product – this will assist in processing your replacement quickly.
All returns must be postmarked within 14 days of the purchase date. All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original tags and labels attached.
If the period of 14 days has elapsed since the purchase, we can’t, unfortunately, offer you a replacement or accept your return request
PROOF OF PURCHASE
To complete your refund, we require a receipt, purchase order or other proof of purchase. Please note that without the aforementioned proof of purchase, we will not issue a refund.
SALE AND CLEARANCE ITEMS
Only regular priced items may be returned, unfortunately, sale or clearance items cannot be returned.
If you would like to contact us concerning any matter relating to this Refund Policy, you may do so via the contact form on our website or through email at Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our staff will get back to you
Last updated September 2, 2021